Way, way back in the day, both the English and the Welsh used the dragon as their battle standard. The dragon of the Welsh can still be seen as the red dragon in the modern day flag of Wales. For the English it was the White Dragon that proved most enduring. The White Dragon pre-dates the Cross of St George by over 600 years and has been used as a symbol of the English and in particular the Anglo-Saxons for well over a millennia.
- Printed, bagged and finished in Nottingham, England
- Available in 6 colours
- Men's classic t-shirt
- Senlak - English Inspired
- Woven Senlak White Dragon patch to bottom hem
- Material: 100% ringspun premium cotton.
- Weight: 155gsm
- Size (to fit) - Small: 34/36", Medium: 38", Large: 40/42", XLarge: 44/46", XXLarge: 48/50"
|Product Code||STS05LB -Small|