T-shirt - The low-down.
Angelcynn (the kin of the English) is the Old English (Anglo-Saxon) word for the English people or nation.
Established 449 - The Anglo-Saxon chronicle gives this date as the landing on these shores of Hengest and Horsa, the fathers of the English nation.
“Se swa his halaford” – “each his own lord” in Old English. It’s an old English saying that we like very much, and sums up nicely the outlook of our early ancestors. It’s about loyalty and respect being given only to those who have earned it. Free men do not owe loyalty or respect to those who show no respect or loyalty to them. Those who treat us with contempt should only be shown contempt back.
- Printed, bagged and finished in Nottingham, England
- Heather navy version - also available in heather purple and dark heather
- Men's classic t-shirt by Senlak - English Inspired
- Woven Senlak Rebel English White Dragon patch to bottom hem
- Material: 100% ringspun premium cotton.
- Weight: 155gsm
- Retail Fit (slightly smaller than our regular fit). Check sizes below.
- Size (to fit) - Small: 34/36", Medium: 38", Large: 40/42", XLarge: 44/46", XXLarge: 48/50"
Senlak - The Lowdown
It's an "England" clothing range that's just a little bit different. The Senlak White Dragon logo is inspired by the White Dragon of the Anglo-Saxons. The dragon banner was the original flag of the English and predates the Cross of St George by many hundreds of years - it is the ancient emblem of the English and is a strong statement of our unique culture and heritage.
The English have a rich history of radical thought and action. We don't like others imposing their views on us and we don't like being told what to do. So for all those non-conformers, the free thinkers and the rebellious. For those that don't always believe everything that the "clever people" tell us and for all those generations scattered around the globe who still remember who we are and all we have achieved - We embrace you all.
Two fingers to "their" status quo and long live the Rebel English.
"Only dead fish swim with the tide"
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.