Charcoal hooded zip top with White Dragon embroidered logo and Senlak branding to bottom hem.
- Covered zip.
- Availailable in 3 colours
- Senlak - Rebel English apparel
- The White Dragon is the ancient emblem of the English and is a strong statement of our identity
- Two front pouch pockets.
- Cotton/elastane ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Twin needle stitching.
- Material: 70% cotton/30% polyester
- Weight: 280 gsm
- Size: Small 35/37", Medium 38/40", Large 41/43", X Large 44/46", XX Large 47/49"
Senlak - The Lowdown
It's an "England" clothing range that's just a little bit different. The Senlak White Dragon logo is inspired by the White Dragon of the Anglo-Saxons. The dragon banner was the original flag of the English and predates the Cross of St George by many hundreds of years - it is the ancient emblem of the English and is a strong statement of our unique culture and heritage.
The English have a rich history of radical thought and action. We don't like others imposing their views on us and we don't like being told what to do. So for all those non-conformers, the free thinkers and the rebellious. For those that don't always believe everything that the "clever people" tell us and for all those generations scattered around the globe who still remember who we are and all we have achieved - We embrace you all.
Two fingers to "their" status quo and long live the Rebel English.
"Only dead fish swim with the tide"