A design based on the reconstructed iconic Sutton Hoo helmet. Printed on premium quality, cotton t-shirts in metallic gold and silver.
- Based on the iconic Sutton Hoo helmet
- Metallic gold and silver print
- Printed and finished in Nottingham, England
- Material: 100% ringspun cotton
- Weight: 185gsm
- Sizes: Small 34/36, Medium 38/40, Large 42/44, X Large 46/48", XX Large 50/52, XXX Large 54/56"
Arguably the most iconic of all images depicting early English history. The t-shirt depicts the ornately crafted helmet of King Raedwald, one of the first Bretwaldas or overlords of all the English people. He reigned from around 599 until his death in 624. After his death the King's body was placed within a ship along with a hoard of weapons, armour and treasure and a burial mound was raised over the tomb. The jewellery, war gear and grave goods buried with the king were intricately inlaid with gold and garnets. The treasure is now housed at the British museum.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.